At Spruce Point, we understand that each resident is an individual with unique needs and preferences. That’s why we meet with each resident and family and conduct an assessment prior to move-in and at regular intervals after move-in. This helps us to better understand and meet each resident’s need for assistance and support.
Primary Assisted Living Services
- Three delicious, nutritious meals in our community dining room
- Weekly housekeeping
- Use of complimentary laundry room
- Scheduled transportation
- Use of resident lounge
- Full time nurse on call 24-hours a day
- 24-hour on-site certified staff
- All utilities (except phone), including basic cable television service
Personalized Services and Assistance
- Bathing, dressing & personal grooming
- Escorts to meals and activities
- Incontinence management
- Daily health and well-being checks
- Personal laundry service
- PEP – Personal Exercise Program
PEP is an individualized simple exercise program developed to enhance the independence, strength and energy of assisted living residents. The optional program supports aging by helping residents stay healthy, safe and strong according to physician recommendations and the resident’s personal goals. Results are monitored continually and the program is modified if needs change.
- Hospice Care
The end of life is a period in which every individual deserves compassion, dignity and respect. Our Hospice services provide our residents with the medical care and emotional support they need to make the most of the final chapters of their lives.
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Emergency call system
- Restaurant-style dining or 24-hour room service
Spruce Point is Pet Friendly
We know how important it is to have our furry friends around. That’s why we allow residents to have a small pet in their apartment. There is a $300 non-refundable fee. Keep in mind that if pets become regular visitors, they must have a recent veterinarian statement of good health and recent vaccinations.
Dementia & Memory Care
We offer an innovative program for Alzheimer’s and dementia care called Expressions. Learn More.